Applies to: Everyone
- I'm trying to download multiple documents at once, but the process is taking a long time.
- I'm trying to bulk download folders and files, but at a certain point the process stalls or fails.
You might experience slow document downloads for various reasons, including the following:
- Current issue affecting the Intralinks system
- Poor Internet connection
- Your internal IT team has capped your download speed or content limit
- You're trying to download too much content at once
If the Intralinks Status Dashboard displays no current issues, then first review the amount of content you're downloading.
If you selected all or a large number of documents at once, try breaking the download into smaller batches.
If the download process is slow regardless of batch size, or if smaller batches download faster but you still have concerns about the speed, please contact your internal IT team to discuss your Internet connection.
If you continue to experience download issues, get in touch with us. Our Support team will be happy to help.