Applies to: Everyone
Intralinks archives require a password, which recipients will receive in an email when their archive is ready.
If you're the archive recipient, you can also retrieve the password right from the Orders & Archives screen in VDRPro.
I want to
- Obtain the password for opening my Intralinks archive
About this task
The steps below are for archive recipients.
If you aren't the recipient (e.g., the archive was shared with you), we'll need authorization to provide you with the archive password.
- The original recipient can contact our Support team and authorize your access to the archive.
- If you're a new owner of the archive (e.g., original recipient left the company; change in company ownership; etc.), we need authorization from your company. Please submit written authorization on company letterhead, signed by a company official or member of your HR department.
Click Submit a Ticket to open a request with our Support team. Or to speak directly with an agent, find our Support line in your region.
- Visit https://services.intralinks.com and log in to your Intralinks account.
- At the top of your Exchanges screen, click Orders & Archives.
- Click Orders on the left.
- Locate the archive on the Self-Service Archive and Closure Orders screen.
Note: Each archive has a unique password; if you have access to multiple archives, be sure to refer to the appropriate order ID.
- Click the order ID number.
- In the panel that expands, refer to the Order Details section > Archive Password.
- Click the visibility icon to view the password.
- Click the copy icon to copy / paste the password into the archive's authentication field.