Applies to: All managers and publishers
The Search Summary Report provides a view into the terms being used when people search the exchange for specific documents or folders. The information is displayed in table format.
This report is available only if the enable document content search setting is selected for your exchange.
Using the information in this report, you can get another view into the information that is most important to exchange members. You also can use it to determine if important information needs are being met by the exchange. For example, if a large number of people search for a term frequently, this might indicate that the information they need is missing from the exchange, or the documents they want to access are not located in the folders where they expect to find them.
I want to
- See what exchange members are searching for to ensure that they have the information they need
- From within the exchange, click Insights & Reporting.
- Click Reports.
- Click Search Summary.
- To select the Activity Level (number of terms), Type (based on exchange members or groups) and Time Period that will be included in the report, click the filter icon at the top of the screen.
- Click Apply.
If you change the report options, click Apply again.
- When you are ready to print the report, click Export. The report appears in table format in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- In Excel, from the File menu, select Print.
- Select your print options and click Print.