Applies to: All managers and publishers
The Exchange Statistics Summary Report displays high-level statistical information in a table format about exchange members and documents. It provides insight into the size of your exchange, in terms of exchange members and content.
For each user role, the number of currently active and inactive exchange members is included, as is the total number of current exchange members (active and inactive) and the highest number of exchange members who had access to the exchange at a single time.
For documents, the report shows the current number of documents, as well as page counts and size of each document. The High column shows the largest number of documents and pages posted at any one time, along with their size.
I want to
- View the number of active and inactive exchange members
- View the number of documents, their page counts and the size of each document
- From within the exchange, click Insights & Reporting.
- Click Reports.
- Click Exchange Statistics Summary.
- At the top of the screen, click User Roles or Documents.
- To download and print the report, click Export. The report is downloaded as a table in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- In Excel, from the File menu, select Print.
- Select your print options and click Print.