Applies to: All managers and publishers
You can view a list of deleted documents on your exchange. If the save deleted documents option is enabled for your exchange, and you modified a document before it was deleted, you can click the document to view and print it. (Documents that have been protected to prevent printing cannot be printed.)
I want to
- View a list of documents that have been deleted from my exchange
- From within the exchange, click Documents.
- Click Filter.
- Mark the Deleted Documents option.
- (Optional.) To restrict the deleted documents list to only those documents that have not been read, mark the Unread Documents option.
- Click Apply.
- To create a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet containing the currently displayed information, from the Action menu, select Export This View. You can print the spreadsheet using Excel.