Applies to: Everyone
Use the Status column in the Documents list to view the current status and history of your requests.
I want to
- View the status of an approval request
- View the history of an approval request
- In the Documents list, locate the document and click on its status in the Status column. The Approval Activity History screen appears, showing details about the approval process, including the person who requested the approval, the groups that may act as approvers, and any comments added by the requestor or approvers.
- (Optional.) Click the Export button to create a report in Microsoft Excel format containing the information displayed on the screen. Note that if the document was previously submitted for approval, information about that approval process is not included.
- When you have finished, click Cancel to return to the Documents list.