Applies to: All managers and publishers
Depending on your role and how your VDR was set up, you may not be able to perform this task.
Email messages alerting members about a document generally are sent when a document is created or updated. If you want to send a message to members at another time—for example, to remind them to read a particular document—use this procedure.
I want to
- Remind members to review a document
- Click Documents within the exchange.
- Select the document(s) you want to send an alert about.
- From the three dots menu, select Resend Alerts.
- Select the names of people you want to receive the the alert.
- If you want to override members’ alert preferences, select Immediate from the Override Alert Preference list.
- (Optional.) You can edit the subject or add a note to the email Your note appears in the body of the email message.
- Click Send Alerts.