Applies to: All Manager roles, Publisher Plus
Depending on your role and how your VDR was set up, you may not be able to perform all or part of this task.
You can rename folders and change their custom field values. In some cases, you may be able to change custom field values for the folder that contains the files and folders that you have added.
Information on a folder’s Properties screen that describes the folder is commonly referred to as folder metadata. This includes its name and notes about the folder and any custom field values that have been selected for it.
I want to
- Change the name of a folder
- Edit a folder's metadata
- Click Documents at the top of the screen.
- Select the folder you want to change.
- Click Properties.
- Review the name and notes about the folder and make any needed changes.
- Update custom fields as needed.
- Click Save Changes.