Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus, Manager, Publisher Plus
Exchange custom fields can be used to define a variety of exchange attributes such as purpose and geographical regions in which they are used.
I want to
- Configure custom field values
- Choose one of the following options:
- Open the exchange whose details you want to set. Click Settings and select Exchange Settings.
- From the list of exchanges, click the exchange whose details you want to set. From the Action menu, select View Exchange Settings.
- In the custom fields that appear below the Exchange name, Exchange ID, Host, ID and Phase fields, make an entry for every field that applies to this exchange.
- Click Apply changes.