Applies to: All Manager roles, Publisher Plus
If your exchange uses index numbers, all folders and documents are indexed automatically. You can remove the index numbers from specific top-level folders and their contents.
Important! If indexing was turned on after folders and documents have already been added to the VDR, indexing is not automatically applied to them. You must enable indexing for the folders to which you want to apply indexing.
I want to
- Remove the index numbers from a top-level folder and its contents.
- Add index numbers to a top-level folder and its contents
- Click Documents at the top of the screen.
- Select the top-level folder for which you want to turn off indexing.
- Click Properties.
- To turn off indexing, mark the Do not assign index numbers to this folder or its contents option. To turn on indexing, uncheck the Do not assign index numbers to this folder or its contents option.
- Click Save Changes.