Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus, Manager
An exchange footer always appears at the bottom of your exchange, regardless of the screen that is displayed. If the Display Custom Footer exchange setting is enabled, you can configure a custom footer that provides links that are relevant to your exchange members. Keep in mind that all members, regardless of their exchange role, can see the footer, so only include links that are appropriate for all groups within the exchange to see. In addition, the footer provides contact information for Intralinks customer support that cannot be removed or changed.
I want to
- Customize my exchange's footer
- Open the exchange and click Settings in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Exchange Settings.
- In the Advanced Settings category on the left, select User Interface. If the Display Custom Footer setting is currently OFF, contact your Intralinks Client Services representative and request that the setting be turned ON.
- Click Configure to display the Configure Footer Configuration panel.
- Make the required You can add text and images, and URL links to the footer.
- Click Apply to save changes.