Applies to: All managers and publishers
Depending on your role and how your VDR was set up, you may not be able to perform this task.
To quickly add folders and the documents and subfolders within them to your exchange, drag the folders directly from your computer into the documents list.
You can drag up to 25GB of content into an exchange at one time.
Note: Internet Explorer 11 does not support dragging and dropping folders.
I want to
- Upload folders and documents from a computer or network drive
- Open the exchange where you want to add the folder and click Documents.
- To place the new folder inside an existing folder, open the existing folder.
- Open your computer’s file explorer and locate the folder you want to add.
- Drag the folder to the document list. The Add Documents wizard will appear.
- Your next steps will vary depending upon the way your exchange is set up. For information about using the Add Documents wizard, see Uploading documents.