Applies to: All Manager roles, Publisher Plus, Reviewer Plus
You can display a list of all the actions that have been performed by and for a selected group. The list includes information about the group’s creation, members who have been added and removed, and actions taken by members, such as accessing and exiting the exchange and viewing and printing documents.
I want to
- View the actions that have been performed by and for a group
- See when a group was created
- View members that have been added and removed
- See which members have accessed the exchange
- See which members have viewed and printed documents
- Click Users and Groups.
- Select the group you want to view.
- Click Properties.
- Click History.
- (Optional.) To view a limited range of history, click in the calendar field and select the earliest date for which you want to see information and click Filter.
- (Optional.) To only view a single kind of activity, select the activity type from the All Activities menu and click Filter.
- (Optional.) To create a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet containing the currently displayed information, click Export. You can print the spreadsheet using Excel.
- Click Cancel when you are finished.