Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus, Manager, Publisher Plus
When people leave your organization, they should be deregistered to prevent them from accessing information that should no longer be available to them. When a person is deregistered, the person can no longer access any Intralinks service with the email address and password they used previously. The person is automatically removed from all exchanges.
Requests for deregistration must be submitted to Intralinks Support in writing, and must include an authorization letter on company letterhead from either an IT official or a company official, indicating that the user is no longer with the organization. Individuals also can request that their own accounts be deregistered.
I want to
- Deregister a person's account
- Remove a person's access to Intralinks services
- Click Submit a Ticket to open a request with our Support team.
- Enter Deregister Account in the Subject line.
- In the I have a: menu, select Request.
- In the Description field, add:
- Email address / account to deregister
- Reason for the deregistration
- If you're requesting the dereigstration of someone else's account (see IT / company official requirements above), include your authorization letter as an attachment.
- Click Submit.
- The next screen will display your ticket ID number.
- Intralinks Support will email you a confirmation when the request is complete.