Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus, Manager, Publisher Plus
You can copy groups from one exchange to another exchange.
I want to
- Copy a group from one exchange to another exchange
- Open the exchange you want to copy a group from, then select Users and Groups at the top of the screen.
- Select the group(s) you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- In the Copy Group to an Exchange screen, select the exchange you want to copy the group to.
Note: If the destination exchange already has a group with the same name as the group you want to copy, you can merge the two groups; the users within the group will be copied to the existing group.
- Click Paste.
- An informational message appears, alerting you that the groups are being copied; you will receive an email message when the groups have been copied.