Applies to: Users with the Manager Plus role
You can remove a user from multiple exchanges without having to log into the exchange. This ability is useful when you need to remove the user from multiple exchanges.
I want to
- Remove a user from multiple exchanges
- Log in to Intralinks VDRPro or if you are in an exchange, click the Intralinks VDRPro logo.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Users that you can see in an exchange are listed, except for those users in exchanges that use two factor authentication. The list takes into account group membership in individual exchanges.
- Use Search to find the user that you want to manage.
Optionally, sort the list by name, email, or phone number by clicking in the header row of the table.
- In the row of the user you want to update, in the Action column, click Manage Exchange Access.
The Action column is only visible if you have an exchange role that allows you to manage users in any of the member’s exchanges.
- Mark the exchange(s) that you want to remove the user from.
Only exchanges that the user has access to can be selected. The number of exchanges selected is displayed at the top of the page.
- Click Remove.
- Click Remove to confirm.
Changes may take a few minutes to complete and the screen is not automatically updated to show the changes. You will receive an email when the process is complete.