Applies to: Manager Plus, Hidden Manager Plus, Manager, Manager Limited, Reviewer Plus
You can manage a member’s exchange role and groups without having to log into the exchange. This ability is useful when you need to makechange the member’s configuration across multiple exchanges.
I want to
- Change a member's exchange role across multiple exchanges
- Change a member's group across multiple exchanges
- Log in to Intralinks VDRPro or if you are in an exchange, click the Intralinks VDRPro logo.
- Click the Contacts tab.
Users that you can see in an exchange are listed, except for those users in exchanges that use two factor authentication. The list takes into account group membership in individual exchanges.
- Use Search to find the member that you want to manage.
Optionally, sort the list by name, email, or phone number by clicking in the header row of the table.
- In the row of the user you want to update, in the Action column, click Manage Exchange Access.
The Action column is only visible if you have an exchange role that allows you to manage users in any of the member’s exchanges.
- In the row of the exchange that you want to update, in the Action column, click the Edit icon.
Note that only exchanges for which you have an exchange role that allows you to manage users are shown.
- In the Exchange Role field, select the member’s role in the exchange. To remove the member from the exchange, select No access.
- In the Groups field, select the group(s) to which you want to add the user. Deselect groups from which you want to remove the user.
- (Optional.) If the user has the appropriate role, select the Key Contact field to add the user as a key contact.
- (Optional). To send an alert to the user, select the Send Alert option.
- Click Save.