Applies to: All managers
As an exchange key contact, you can respond to the requests to add users to your exchange.
I want to
- Respond to requests that users be added
- Accept a request to add a user
- Reject a request to add a user
- From within an exchange, click Users and Groups.
- In the Users and Groups pane, click Pending Approval.
- (Optional.) To display the most recent users that have been recommended, select the timeframe in the dropdown in the upper right. You can display all users, users recommended in the last 24 hours, last week, or last month.
- To accept a request and add the user:
In the Assign a role of field, select the role to assign to the user.
In the Assign to group field, select the group to which to assign the user.
Click Add User. An email alert is sent to the user, welcoming the user to your exchange.
- To reject the request and not add the user, click Reject.