Applies to: All managers and publishers
Access Reports for users and groups provide a view of the documents that selected groups or users are accessing most often. These reports are presented in a tabular format. You can print the report for multiple groups and perform side- by-side analysis of the groups’ or users’ document usage.
Access Reports capture information about document activities, including viewing, printing and permissions. You also can view the most recent date on which selected members of the selected group or groups viewed particular documents.
I want to
- See which documents user and groups access most often
- From within the exchange, click Users and Groups.
- Select the user(s) or group(s) whose information you want to view.
- From the three dots menu, select Access Report.
- (Optional.) To view a shorter list of documents, use the search field and filter menu at the top of the screen. You can search for documents by name, or filter the list by category.
- When you are ready to print the report, click Export. The report is created in table format in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- In Excel, from the File menu, select Print.
- Select your print options and click Print.