Applies to: Everyone
You can update your preferences for receiving email notifications, referred to as alerts in Intralinks VDRPro. You can set an email alert preference that applies to all exchanges or you can set an email alert preference for each individual exchange.
I want to
- Turn off email notifications
- Turn on email notifications
- Change my email notification preferences
- Click the icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen and select Account Profile.
- Click Email Preferences.
- In the Email delivery for all exchanges field, select whether and how to receive email alerts.
Receive Immediately – Email alerts are sent immediately. Receive Daily Summary – Email alerts are sent one time per day. None – No email alerts are sent.
Set by Exchange – When selected, a list of all of your exchanges is displayed on the right side of the screen. Click the down arrow to the right of the exchange name and select your email alert preference.
Note: Exchange managers can overwrite your preference if they need to send you an alert immediately. In that instance, you may receive an alert regardless of the preference you select here.
- In the Send emails to additional addresses field, you can enter up to three additional email addresses that you want to receive alerts by entering an email address and clicking Add.
- In the Format field, select the email format, either HTML or plain text.
- Click Save.