Applies to: Everyone
Learn how to log into Intralinks VDRPro after you have activated your account.
I want to
- Log into my account
- To display the login page for applications other than InvestorVision, using your Web browser, go to services.intralinks.com and click Log In. For InvestorVision, go to https://apps.intralinks.com/iv.
Note: If your organization uses Intralinks’ Single Sign-On (SSO) functionality and you are logged into the corporate network, Intralinks VDRPro is displayed automatically. (If you are not logged into the corporate network, you will be asked to log into it.)
- In the Email Address field, enter the email address for the account where you received your invitation to the exchange and click Next.
- In the Password field, enter your password and click Login.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your Password? link and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
- If you are asked to verify your identity, either enter the security code in the Verification Code field and click Next, or tap Yes, it’s me in your Okta Verify app. The verification method is based on the method you selected when you activated your account. For more information on how security verification is triggered, see, Why am I asked to verify my identity.
- If your organization does not use SSO, additional access control rules for logging in may be in place:
- Your organization may require only multi-factor authentication (MFA). If you were not asked to verify your identity in a previous step, you will be asked to do so. If your account is set up to use Intralinks Authenticator, the Verification code field is automatically populated. If you are using Okta Verify with Push, tap Yes, it's me in your Okta Verify app. Otherwise, select the method to use. In the Verification code field, enter the verification code that you received.
- Your organization may require only email verification. You will be asked to verify your identity using a verification code sent in email. In the Verification code field, enter the verification code that you received.
- Your organization may have a rule that requires both MFA and email verification. First, if you were not asked to verify your identity in a previous step, you will be asked to do so as described above. Then, your will be asked to verify your identity using a verification code sent in mail as described above.
- Your organization may have a rule that denies access to users who log in from certain IP address or IP address range. If you try to log in the an IP address that is not allowed, the message, "Your organization requires you to log in using an authorized network," is displayed.
Completing your deal profile
If your exchange role is any Manager Plus or Hidden Manager Plus, you may be prompted to complete your deal profile when you log in. The deal profile information captures the context of the deal taking place on the exchange and will allow Intralinks to provide you with better products and services. Your responses are optional and confidential. Only Intralinks and exchange managers can view them.
The Complete Your Deal Profile dialog box is displayed only if the exchange is in the open phase, the deal profile information has not been submitted, and if you have not previously selected Don’t Show Me This Again.
If one exchange manager skips or rejects the deal profile dialog box, the dialog box is shown to other exchange managers until they either dismiss the modal permanently or another exchange manager submits the deal profile information.
If you choose to complete the deal profile, Deal type is the only required field. All other fields are optional. Once submitted, you can view and update the information on the Exchange Details screen by selecting Exchange Settings from the Profile menu.