Applies to: Everyone
You can check the current status of all the Intralinks systems on the Intralinks Systems and Applications Status Dashboard.
You can even subscribe to receive email updates for a current incident.
- Visit https://status.intralinks.com.
- Refer to the status table in the middle of the page.
- Each Intralinks system / application is listed in its own row. The overall status (e.g., Operational) for each is displayed to the right of the name.
- For a system / application with access that might vary based on region, click the + icon to expand the geographic list.
- A current / ongoing incident (if any) is listed at the top of the page, along with the date and description of each status update.
- To receive email updates for a specific incident, click the incident name and follow the prompts.
- To view operational incidents from the last seven days, refer to the Past Incidents section at the bottom.