Applies to: Previewers and Reviewers
As a user with a previewer or reviewer role, you can upload documents to specific folders if the exchange manager has given you permission to upload documents to those folders.
I want to
- Upload documents
- Log in to your Intralinks account from https://services.intralinks.com.
- Click the name of the data room.
- Click the folder to which you want to upload documents. It must be a folder to which you have been given permission to upload documents.
- Click Add Documents(s) at the top right of the screen.
- Either drag or drop the documents into the Selected Documents area or click Choose Documents to select the documents to add.
- Click Upload. Exchange managers will automatically have access to your documents.
- Creating a folder manually