Applies to: Everyone
You can set preferences for file uploads and downloads, which makes the process faster. You can set whether to automatically unzip ZIP files on upload and whether to include index numbers in downloads. The preferences you set will apply in all exchanges in which you are a member.
I want to
- Select whether to automatically unzip ZIP files when uploading them
- Select whether to include index numbers in file downloads
- Click your name in the upper right corner and select Preferences.
- Click Uploads.
- To automatically unzip ZIP files, mark Unzip ZIP files automatically during upload. To not unzip ZIP files, mark Do not unzip ZIP files.
- Click Downloads.
- To include index numbers, mark Index number and name. To not include index numbers, mark Name only.
- Click Save.