Applies to: Everyone
Summary of enhancements and new functionality
Cloud-based deal archive storage
A new option for deal archive storage has been added. DealVault is a cloud-based storage solution that ensures easy post-deal closing access to archives and efficient management of your deal data. Archives can be securely accessed in the cloud, making it easier for deal teams to analyze and collaborate. Based on your contract with Intralinks, this option may not be available to you. DealVault lets you:
- View files and folders from past deals in the cloud
- Search within an archive for file/folder names
- Search across portfolios for file/folder names
- Download files/folders from an archive
- Move files/folders from an archive to a live VDR
- Manage archives in one central location
- Analyze your portfolio
Document upload improvements
The process of adding documents has been streamlined to make uploading documents easier, faster and consistent. Messaging improvements have made to help reduce the likelihood of setting the wrong permissions or notifying the wrong users by providing information about what is going to happen with uploaded content.
Increased file size support
File size support for individual files has been increased to 25GB for data rooms hosted in the United States, Germany, and Australia. Previously, the file size limit was 15GB.