Applies to: Everyone
Summary of enhancements and new functionality
Insights and reporting enhancements
Insights and reporting has been enhanced to improve productivity, transparency, and to provide a better customer experience. The following enhancements have been made:
- The Insights and Reports tabs have been merged into a single unified modern and flexible experience. The new tab is Insights & Reporting.
- Several new analytic charts and tables have been introduced to assist with deeper insights around the deal life-cycle.
- A new Document Count Report has been added that lets you export folder/file structures containing the size of each file in MB or pages along with a list of files that have been deleted from the exchange.
- Contract Usage has been separated into a dedicated dashboard to provide contract billing information across exchanges.
- Charts and tables can be downloaded or exported so they can easily be used in presentations.
The Insights tab now properly displays data.
The Daily Usage Breakdown report and Contracts tab now properly display data.
The Exchange Statistics Summary report now shows data when data has been uploaded.
The Contracts tab now displays data when Japanese is selected as the profile language.
The Contracts tab description of Current KB/Page conversion ratios are now displays the correct description for all languages.