Applies to: Managers and Portal Administrators
When documents are added to the portal, the following standard fields, referred to as metadata, are populated.
- Name - The original name of the file. This field cannot be changed.
- Download Name - The portal set name for all documents. This field cannot be changed.
- Document Type - The type of document, such as financial statement, capital call, and so on.
- Fund Name - The fund to which the document applies.
- Asset Manager - The asset manager of the fund. This field cannot be changed.
- Effective Date - The effective date of the document.
- Published Date - The date that the document is published to the source system. This field cannot be changed.
- Investment - The investment associated with the document.
- Source - The system from which the source document came from, such as InvestorVision, upload, and so on. This field cannot be changed.
If the workflow for a document has not been claimed, you can update the metadata.
I want to
- Update the information about a document
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the name of the document you want to update.
- Click the Details tab.
- Make any changes.
- Click Save.
Note: If you have made changes that impact the calculation of the due date, the due date is not automatically recalculated. You must manually update the due date.