Applies to: Everyone
You can preview documents from within InView. The status dashboard at the top of the Documents tab show the progress of your documents. Click the number in the bucket to filter the list of documents to only show the documents with that status. Documents can have one of the following statuses:
- Overdue - The document is assigned, not completed, and are past due.
- Unassigned - The document does not have an owner.
- Correction Needed - The document has been rejected.
- Unread - The document has not been read by the user.
- Recently Received - The document has been received in the last seven days.
- Due Today - The document is assigned and due today.
- Ready for Review - The document is assigned and ready for review.
- In Progress - The document is assigned, started, but not completed.
I want to
- View a document
- Click the Documents tab.
- Click the name of the document you want to view. The Details tab is opened on the left, and the document is displayed on the right.
- Click the following tabs to view additional information:
- Transactions - Displays the transaction associated with the document. Optionally update the transaction and click Save.
- Workflow - Display the workflow associated with the document. Optionally edit the workflow and click Save.
- Notes - Displays any notes associated with the document. Click Add Note to add another note.