Applies to: Everyone
The InView workflow ensures that documents are processed correctly. The workflow can be turned on and off by document type. There are five steps in the workflow:
- Not started - No owner is assigned to the workflow.
- In progress - A member of the team associated with the document has taken ownership of the workflow.
- Ready for review - The workflow owner has completed all of the tasks associated with the workflow and has submitted it to the manager for review.
- Correction needed - The manager has rejected the workflow and assigned it back to the owner for a reason such as an incomplete task or incorrect information.
- Approved - The workflow is complete, approved, and no further action is needed.
Each document will have a team assigned to it. Only members of the team can assign themselves to the workflow and move the document through the workflow.