Applies to: Portal Administrators
You can configure a naming convention that will be applied to documents as they are added to the portal The default naming convention is "FundShortName_DocumentType_EffectiveDate." In addition, you can change the default document type name.
I want to
- Configure the document naming convention
- Configure document type names
Configuring the document naming convention
- From the Profile menu, select Document Name.
- Move the Use Document Naming Rule to the right to enable options.
- Select the elements to use in the name and the separator to use between them. To change the order of the elements click on the lines to left and drag the element to the desired location.
- Click Save.
If you turn off the naming convention by moving the Use Document Naming Rule to the left, all new documents will use the default naming convention.
Configuring document type names
- From the Manage menu, select Document Workflow.
- Click the pencil icon in the Display As column of the document type name that you want to change.
- Enter the new display name.
- Click anywhere outside the field to save the change.