Applies to: Managers and Portal Administrators
Assigning a team to an entity determines which documents the team can work on. Users can still view all documents across asset managers, but they will only be able to complete workflows for the documents assigned to the funds that their team is assigned to.
I want to
- Assign a team to an asset manager, fund, or security
- Remove a team from an asset manager, fund, or security
Assigning a team to an asset manager, fund, or security
- From the Profile menu, select Teams.
- Click the team name that you want to assign.
- Click either Assigned Funds or Assigned Securities based on the entity to which you want to assign the team.
- Click Link Fund or Link Security. A dialog box is displayed that contains all of the funds or securities to which the team is linked.
- To remove a team from an entity, click the x to the right of the entity name.
- To add teams to an entity, click the down arrow on the right of the dialog box and select the funds and securities to which you want to add the team. Deselect funds or securities to which you no longer want to link the team.
- Click Link.
Removing a team from an asset manager, fund, or security
- From the Invest menu, select Asset Managers, funds or securities.
- Click on the name of the entity from which you want to remove a team.
- Click the Team tab.
- Select the team you want to remove.
- Click Remove.