Product: Intralinks Designer
Applies to: Managers, publishers and IT professionals
The Intralinks Designer installer guides you through the installation process. The installer and user manuals are available at:
I want to
- Install Intralinks Designer
- Using a web browser, go to http://www.intralinks.com/ildesigner/
- Click the Download Now button. A dialog box appears allowing you to choose a location for the file.
- Note the name of the file, and download it to your Windows desktop.
- Double-click the file. A Welcome screen is displayed.
- Review the contents of the Welcome screen, then click Next. The License Agreement screen appears.
- Read the End User License Agreement carefully. You must agree to the terms of the agreement before continuing with the installation. If you have any questions about the license agreement, please contact Intralinks customer support.
- Agree to the terms of the agreement by selecting the I Agree option, then click Next.
- Review the location where Intralinks Designer will be installed. To change the default location, click the Browse button and select the folder in which you want to install Intralinks Designer.
Note for managers and publishers: We recommend that you install Intralinks Designer on a local drive (for example, on your C: drive) and not on a network drive.
If you use the default location, an Intralinks folder will automatically be created at the root level of the C: drive. The Intralinks Designer application and its associated files will be installed within this folder.
- (Optional.) If more than one person uses this computer and you have set up a separate user account for each person, you can limit others’ ability to view and use Intralinks Designer by selecting the Just me option. If you have not set up multiple user accounts or if other users should have access to Intralinks Designer, select the Everyone option.
- Click Next.
- Click Next. Installation begins.
When Intralinks Designer has been installed, the wizard informs you that the process has been completed.
- Click Close to close the wizard and exit the setup program.