Product: Intralinks Designer
Applies to: Managers and publishers
If the same people are users in two or more of your exchanges, you can copy and paste their information from one exchange to another. Each user’s name, organization, phone, email address, status (active or inactive) and exchange role is copied to the new exchange.
I want to
- Copying users from one exchange to another
Display the exchange that contains the users whose information you want to copy. Be sure that the Users and Groups tab is selected.
- Highlight the names of the users you want to copy. You can select multiple users at the same time by pressing the SHIFT or CTRL key while clicking their names.
- From the Edit menu, select Copy.
- From the Exchanges list, select the exchange to which the users will be added.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste. The users’ names and other information appear in the users list.
Be sure to review each person’s exchange role to be sure that it’s appropriate for the new exchange. Also be sure to assign publishers and reviewers to user groups so that they will be able to view documents and perform other exchange functions.
- You can copy the users to additional exchanges by repeating steps 3 and 4.