Product: Intralinks Designer
Applies to: Managers and publishers
You can select and print multiple documents at the same time. Use the steps below to print the documents in one or more exchanges, documents within selected folders, or individual files. You can select a combination of exchanges, folders and individual files.
I want to
- Print documents
- If the exchange list is not displayed, select All Items from the Exchange list near the top of the screen. A list of all your exchanges, templates and working sets is displayed.
- Click the Print Content button on the toolbar at the top of the screen. The Intralinks Bulk Print Wizard appears.
- Using the Available list, locate the items you want to print. Either double-click an exchange’s name or click the plus-sign (+) icon to the left of it to view the contents of the exchange. You can view the contents of folders within the exchange in the same way.
- When you have located an item (exchange, folder or document) that you want to print, highlight it and click the Add button. The individual documents that you selected appear in the Print list. Continue selecting items until you have selected all the items that you want to print.
- When you have selected all the documents that you want to print, click Launch Print. The Intralinks Bulk Print Wizard screen appears.
- Review the files one last time before printing. Click the View link next to a file to open the file. If you decide that you do not want to print a particular file, highlight it and click Remove Selected.\
- When you are ready to print the selected files, click Print. A cover sheet will be printed for each document. Documents whose protections do not allow printing will be skipped. An error will appear for these files on the print report.