Product: Intralinks Designer
Applies to: Managers and publishers
If your organization’s policies allow you to install software yourself, you can use Intralinks Designer’s Check for Updates command to be sure that you have the latest version of the Intralinks Designer application. If the Check for Updates command is not available, contact your organization’s IT department for assistance.
I want to
- See if there is an update for Intralinks Designer
Your computer must be connected to the Internet to check for updates.
Note: If an update is available and you choose to install it, Intralinks Designer must be closed before installation begins. Be sure to complete any tasks that are underway before beginning the installation process.
- From the Help menu, select Check for Updates.
- If your software is up to date, a message appears to alert Click OK. You do not need to do anything further.
If an update is available, a message appears giving you the option to install the update. Continue with the following steps.
- (Optional.) To learn about the changes made to Intralinks Designer in this update, click the What’s New button. A web browser window will open, displaying information about the update.
- To begin installing the update, click Yes.
- A message appears warning you that Intralinks Designer will be closed before installation begins. If you have unfinished tasks in either application, complete them now.
- When you are ready to begin installation, click Continue. Intralinks Designer will be closed, and the update will be downloaded and installed.
- A message appears to let you know when installation is Click Close.
- To begin using the updated version of Intralinks Designer, restart the application.