Product: Intralinks Filesplit
Applies to: Managers and publishers
You can use the Alert Status Report to identify problems that prevented email alerts from being sent to investors. The report shows the name of each recipient, the date and time each alert was sent, the name of the document associated with the posting, and the status of each alert.
Note: The Alerts Status Report cannot be generated until permissions and alerts have been activated for the selected posting.
I want to
- Verify that document alerts were sent to my investors
The Intralinks Filesplit window should be displayed.
- In the list at the top of the window, right-click on the posting that you information about. A menu appears.
- Select Alert Status Report. The report appears.
- If you want to export the report to a Microsoft Excel worksheet, click the Export button.
- Creating a Filesplit posting using a Word template and Excel spreadsheet
- Creating a Filesplit posting using a PDF that allows textual search
- Creating a Filesplit posting using a PDF that contains delimiter strings
- Using Filesplit to post existing files without splitting them
- Sending delayed email alerts from Filesplit