Product: Intralinks Filesplit
Applies to: Managers and publishers
Follow the steps below to create a posting by copying one that you or another team member created previously. Doing this can save you time if the postings are similar.
I want to
- Copy an existing posting and use it for a new posting
The Intralinks Filesplit window should be displayed.
- In the list that appears on the top half of the screen, locate the posting you want to edit and click it to highlight it.
- From the Actions menu, select Save as new. A new posting appears on the top half of the screen with the name of the original posting, preceded by Copy of.
- To rename the new posting, highlight it, then select Rename from the Actions menu. The posting name becomes editable, and you can enter a new name.
- To edit the new posting, select Edit from the Actions menu. Using the Back and Next buttons, display the various screens in the wizard and make whatever changes you like.
- When you have finished making changes, click Save as draft. If you want to create a posting and upload documents, click Start posting.