Product: VIA Pro for Outlook
Applies to: Provisioned VIA Account Holders
As a provisioned VIA account holder, you can create new Workspaces right from their Outlook application.
I want to
- Create a new Workspace using VIA for Outlook
- Open a new Outlook email.
- Click the Upload & Share button on the right side of the ribbon bar. The VIA options will appear above the email fields.
- In the Workspace Folder section, click the Browse button.
- In the Select Location in Intralinks VIA window that opens, click the + Workspace button.
- In the Create a New Workspace window, enter:
- Workspace name - Workspace names cannot contain the following characters: &/\:*"<>?| If a Workspace name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to download the files in this Workspace or view them in the online viewer.
- Description (optional)
- Expiration date (optional, unless your VIA business group policy requires it)
- Click Create.
- The new Workspace will appear in VIA Web.
- If you only needed to create the Workspace, click Cancel to close the Select Location in Intralinks VIA window. You can close the email as well.
- If you want to share files, refer to Sharing Workspace files using VIA Pro for Outlook.