Product: VIA Pro for Outlook
Applies to: Owners
You can use VIA Pro for Outlook to create new, empty Workspace folders.
I want to
- Add a Workspace folder through my Outlook application
- Create a new Workspace folder
- Open a new Outlook email.
- In the Intralinks VIA box on the upper right, click the Upload & Share button. The VIA options will appear above the email fields.
- In the Workspace Folder section, click the Browse button.
- In the Select Location in Intralinks VIA window that opens, click a Workspace in which to create the new folder.
- You can also click the arrow before the Workspace name and select an existing folder to create a subfolder in.
- Click the + Folder button at the top.
- Enter a name for the folder and click the check mark button. Folder names cannot contain the following characters: &/\:*"<>?| If a folder name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to download the files in this folder or view them in the online viewer.
- Click the Select button to create the folder. The new folder will appear in the Workspace in VIA Web.
- If you needed to create only the folder, you can now close the email. No further action is required.