Product: Intralinks Filesplit
Applies to: Managers and publishers
To start Filesplit, you must first start Intralinks Designer.
I want to
- Launch Filesplit and begin working in it
- From the Start menu, choose All Programs > Intralinks > Intralinks Designer > Intralinks Designer. The login screen appears.
- Enter your email address and password.
Note that temporary passwords do not work with Intralinks Designer. If you haven't already created a permanent password, log into Intralinks VDRPro on the web. You will be prompted to create a permanent password. Once you have done so, return to Intralinks Designer and log in using your new, permanent password.
- If you want your email address and password to be displayed automatically when you log into Intralinks Designer in the future, mark the Remember me option.
Note that some organizations do not allow the use of this option, and it may not appear on your screen. When you start Intralinks Designer in the future, your address and password will be displayed automatically. Your password will be displayed as a series of asterisks (for example, *******). When you mark this option, your address and password are remembered for up to 30 days, or until you log out or your password is changed.
- If your organization uses a proxy server to provide access to the Internet, click the Options button to enter settings for the server. If your organization does not use proxy authentication or if you previously entered this information, skip this step.
Contact your organization’s IT team if you are unsure whether you need to make entries here and to obtain the information required for these fields.
- Click Log In. The Intralinks Designer screen appears.
- Choose Manage Postings from the Filesplit menu at the top of the screen. The Intralinks Filesplit screen appears, listing any postings that you previously created and saved.