Product: VIA Pro for Desktop
Applies to: Owners
You can change the name of a Workspace you own in your local Intralinks VIA folder. VIA Pro for Desktop will sync the change to the web and update the Workspace.
I want to
- Use VIA Pro for Desktop to change a Workspace name
- Rename one of my Workspaces locally and have it sync to the web
- Start VIA Pro for Desktop.
- Open your local Intralinks VIA folder and locate the specific Workspace folder.
- Right-click on the Workspace name and choose Rename on the menu.
Note: If you're a Mac user and don't have a right-click option, press / hold the Control key and click the Workspace folder.
Note: Workspace names cannot contain the following characters: &/\:*"<>?| If a Workspace name contains an ampersand (&), you will not be able to download the files in this Workspace or view them in the online viewer.
- In the menu that opens, update the Workspace name and press Enter / Return.
- A green check mark will appear on the Workspace icon once the change has synced online.