Product: VIA Pro for Desktop
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
VIA Desktop allows you to view the various invitation, file, and comment notifications you've received for the Workspaces you own or are participating in.
Note: You'll see notifications for all the Workspaces you have access to, not just the ones you're syncing through VIA Desktop.
I want to
- See all my Workspace notifications right in VIA Desktop
- Navigate directly to the new or updated item in VIA Web
- Click the VIA icon in the system tray (Windows) / status menu (macOS).
- Select Notifications in the application menu.
- In the window that opens, all notifications are listed in descending chronological order.
- To filter the list, use one or more of the available filters at the top of the window.
- Workspace (all or a specific Workspace)
- Notification (all or specific type)
- People (all or a specific user)
- To view the content in VIA Web, click a notification.
- Your default browser window will open to the VIA site.
- Log in with your Intralinks credentials.
- The site will automatically direct you to the item referenced in the notification. If the item is a file (new / updated) or a file comment, the file will be temporarily highlighted in green.
Note: If you prefer to not receive desktop notifications, you can update your VIA Desktop settings.