Product: VIA Pro for Desktop
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
VIA Pro for the Desktop allows you to view the various invitation, file, and comment notifications you've received for the Workspaces you own or are participating in.
Note: You'll see notifications for all the Workspaces you have access to, not just the ones you're syncing through VIA Desktop.
I want to
- See all my Workspace notifications right in VIA Desktop
- Navigate directly to the new or updated item in VIA Web
- Click the VIA icon in the system tray (Windows) / status menu (macOS).
- Select Notifications in the application menu.
- In the window that opens, all notifications are listed in descending chronological order.
- To filter the list, use one or more of the available filters at the top of the window.
- Workspace (all or a specific Workspace)
- Notification (all or specific type)
- People (all or a specific user)
- To view the content in VIA Web, click a notification.
- Your default browser window will open to the VIA site.
- Log in with your Intralinks credentials.
- The site will automatically direct you to the item referenced in the notification. If the item is a file (new / updated) or a file comment, the file will be temporarily highlighted in green.
Note: If you prefer to not receive desktop notifications, you can update your VIA Desktop settings.