Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Owners, Editors and Viewers
Can I send a link from a Workspace to another user?
Absolutely, as long as the recipient has access to the item in the Workspace.
Sending a link can be useful for guiding users to a particular Workspace item for collaboration.
Links are available on the Workspace, folder, and file levels.
Note: A folder / file link will work even if the item is moved within the Workspace. Additionally, file links will always link to the current version of the file.
To forward a link
- Click the Workspace to open it.
- Locate the appropriate link:
- Workspace: Click the Details icon to the right of the Workspace name to open the Workspace Information window.
- Folder / file: Place the mouse cursor over the item's tile in the Workspace. Click the Link icon to open the Copy Link window.
- Copy the URL that appears in the window.
- Forward the URL as needed to other users in the Workspace.