Product: VIA Pro for the Web
Applies to: Compliance Officers
As an Intralinks VIA Pro business group compliance officer, you have access to three detailed reports to help you monitor the activity and access of users in your organization's group.
I want to
- Run VIA administration reports
- Review the activity of users in my VIA business group
About this task
- Workspace Activity report: Provides information related to business group users’ Workspace activities over a specified date range. This report is available only to compliance officers.
- User Access Snapshot report: Provides information on what Workspaces and folders users have access to, as well as their access level. This report is available only to compliance officers.
- Usage report: See Running a Usage Report in VIA Pro Web. This report is available to compliance officers and business group administators.
- On the left side of your VIA screen, click the Administration icon.
- In the panel that expands, click Reports.
Note: If you're a compliance officer in two or more business groups, select the appropriate group in the Business Group drop-down menu before clicking Reports.
- In the Report Type drop-down menu, select the desired report.
- For the Workspace Activity report, select a date range (90 days maximum).
- Click the Generate button.
- The new report will appear on the Generated Reports list, and a loading icon will indicate that it's in progress.
- When the report is complete, a check mark will appear before the name.
- Click the report name to open the Excel spreadsheet or the Download icon on the far right to save the report to your computer.