Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: General partners
If you are an administrator, you can create reports that meet your specific business needs. You do this by creating a template, selecting the fields to include, and filtering the data to meet your needs.
I want to
- Add an administrator report
- Click the Plus button in the top, right-hand corner and select Add Report.
- In the Report Type field, select the type of report you want to generate.
- In the Report Template Name field, enter a descriptive name for the template.
- Click Next.
All of the data that is available to include in the report is listed in the Add Columns pane.
- Select the data that you want to include in the report by expanding a column and marking the fields to include.
- To view what the report will look like and make sure it includes the data you need, click Preview.
- (Optional.) To edit the column names:
- Click + Edit.
- Click the Edit
- Enter the new name for the column.
- (Optional.) To filter the data:
- Click + Filters. Filters can be static of dynamic. At run time, static fields filter on the value entered in the Field Value For dynamic fields, you will be prompted for a value when you run the report.
- In the Field Name field, select the field to filter on.
- For static fields, in the Field Value field, enter the value to filter on.
- In the Type field, select whether the filter is static or dynamic.
- (Optional.) To add another filter click the plus Select how the filter should be applied, And or Or, enter the value and select the type.
- (Optional.) To filter on another field, click + Filters and follow the steps above.
- Click Save Template.
The reports will be displayed in the list of reports along with the default reports.