Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: General partners
InvestorVision has two types of reports: default reports that are available to all general partners, and customizable reports that are available to general partner administrators.
The default reports allow you to easily view data about documents, investors, users with permissions, and users without permissions. These reports can be downloaded to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for easy manipulation of data. The reports include:
- Documents report – This report includes information about documents including name, type, date added, file size, status, investor, account, and fund information, and watermarks and consent enablement information.
- Investors report – This report includes information about investors including name, ID, account information, document information, and when the investor was added.
- Users with Permissions report – This report includes information about users with permissions, including name, email, company, investor information, account information, fund information, role, and when the user was added.
- Users without Permissions report – This report includes information about users without permissions, including name, email address, company name and ID, when the user was added and when the user was modified.
- Consents report – This report shows the status of electronic requests. It includes user names, email addresses, whether or not they have consented to receiving documents electronically, and the date when they consented.
- Monthly Hedge Data report – This report shows all financial hedge summary It provides general partners with the ability to review data uploaded to the portal as well as P&L values calculated by the application prior to publishing to the limited partner portal.