Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: General partners
If the person that is responsible for uploading documents is different from the person responsible for publishing the documents, you can create a workflow that allows for a review step before publishing. Workflows can be created for adding documents and adding postings.
When a document or posting is uploaded, workflow tasks can be viewed by clicking the Tasks tab on the document or posting.
I want to
- Request that documents be reviewed before they are published
- From the Profile menu, select Workflow.
- Click Configure Workflow.
- Select the type of workflow:
- Document – the workflow will apply to document uploads.
- Posting – the workflow will apply to document postings.
- In the Workflow Name field, enter a name for the workflow and click Next.
- In the Select Input to Rules field, select the process that you want the workflow to apply to, either All Documents or All Postings.
- In the Select Output to Rules field, select whether to add steps for an approver, publisher, or both approver and publisher.
- In the Approver Type field, select the role, group, or user type that can approve documents or postings.
- In the Approver field, select the role, user, or group that fulfills the approver role.
- In the Publisher Type field, select the role, group, or user type that can publish documents or postings.
- In the Publisher field, select the role, user, or group that fulfills the publisher role.
- Click Confirm.
- Select whether the document or posting creator can be the publisher or approver and click Save.
- Verify that the workflow is set up the you want and toggle the Disabled button to Enabled.