Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: General partners
You can send an email notification that is not associated with a document.
I want to
- Send a notification to users that is not associated with a document
Sending a notification to all users, an investor, fund or investment or to one or more groups
- Click the Plus button in the top right corner and select Add Notification.
- In the Email Subject Line field, enter the subject of the email.
- In the Message field, enter the text of the message.
- Click Review User Access.
- Select one of the following options:
- To send the notification to all users, select Send notification to all users.
- To send the notification to an investor, fund or investment, search for users by investor and fund in the Post notification to Investor, Fund or Investment section.
- To send the notification to one or more groups, search for groups in the Post notification to Groups section.
- Click Preview Notifications.
- Review the notification and click Send Notification.
Sending a notification to selected users
- Click Users in the left panel.
- Select the users to which you want to send a notification.
- Click Add Notification at the bottom of the screen.
A message is displayed indicating the number of users that will receive the notification. Notifications are not sent to disabled users and users that do not have permission.
- Click Confirm.
- In the Email Subject field, enter the subject of the email.
- In the Message field, enter the body of the message.
- Click Send Notification.