Product: Intralinks InvestorVision
Applies to: General partners
Use bulk upload to upload multiple documents at one time. This is useful, for example, to upload legacy documents. Unlike the other bulk upload options, instead of uploading an Excel file, you upload a ZIP file that contains all of the files you are uploading as well as the Content_Bulk_Import.xlxs Excel file. The spreadsheet indicates where each document is located in the ZIP file’s folder structure and the location to which it should be uploaded. Note the following:
- Do not rename the Content_Bulk_import.xlxs file.
- It is recommended that the ZIP be no larger than 500 MB
I want to
- Upload multiple documents at one time
- Click the Plus button in the top, right-hand corner and select Bulk Upload.
- In the Upload Name field, enter the name of the The name is displayed on the bulk upload status page.
- In the Upload Type field, select Documents.
- (Optional). If you have not completed a spreadsheet to upload, click Download template and complete the template.
- Create a ZIP file of the folder that contains the Excel spreadsheet and all of the files to upload. Ensure that the ZIP file is located in the topmost folder.
- Click Select file to upload.
- Navigate and click on your ZIP file, and click Open.
- Click Upload.
You can perform other tasks while the file is uploading. To view upload progress, click the down arrow next to your user name in the upper right corner and click Bulk Uploads.
Viewing bulk upload status
- Click the down arrow next to your user name and click Bulk Uploads.
- (Optional.) If the Excel file contained an error, click Download <number of errors found> errors, fix the errors, and click Retry.
- (Optional.) Click the name of an upload to return to the Bulk Upload page.